Thank you for visiting Choices for Change. I am currently scheduling for 2020.
- March 24, Sierra View Library, 2:30-4:00: Introduction to Chair Yoga, Plus Speaker TBA
- April 21, Five Star Premier Residences, 2:30-4:00: Reverse Mortgage Myths and Facts, Plus Speaker TBA
- May 21, Revel Ranchharrah, 2:30-4:00: Senior Veterans’ Benefits, plus Speaker TBA
- June 23, Sierra View Library, 2:30-4:00: Speakers to be announced
- July 21, Sierra View Library, 2:30-4:00: Speakers to be announced
- August 20, Revel Ranchharrah, 2:30-4:00: Speakers to be announced
Please call Teri at 775-750-4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest information. If you have a particular subject you would like to hear at one of our seminars, please let us know.
Stretching for Strength and Balance
Matt Marsala D.C. will explain the value of stretching, and also demonstrate effective stretches that can improve your quality of life by increasing flexibility, balance and strength. You will learn simple stretches and activities that you can start using immediately.
Wills & Probate vs. Trusts in Real Estate Sales
Teri Bartl is a Senior Real Estate Specialist and Real Estate Probate Specialist. She has knowledge and experience working with probate, adult guardianship, and Trust real estate transactions. Teri has appeared in court numerous times on behalf of clients including as expert witness. Teri will discuss the differences in listing, selling, buying and closing real property in probate versus in Trusts. Teri is not an attorney and will only discuss these issues from a Real Estate transaction perspective.